c*** nominations

Talk here about anything that isn't covered by the other boards....
grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8302
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:39 pm

Port Powder,For Completely f****** Up a potential Tip 9,with Everything on the Line for you!

Well done ********,especially YOU Kochy,you f****** Loudmouth!

Next week,you DIE you Fuckng Useless Pricks!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

And Yes,it’s us you play next week.We should TEAR YOU(LOT)APART by 10 Goals! :twisted:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8302
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:48 pm

I can’t say too much,because it’s before the courts in WA.

But anyone who brutally slays a partner,by slashing one’s neck 6 times over,.........

Awaiting a verdict,........

desmondo
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by desmondo » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:34 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:48 pm
I can’t say too much,because it’s before the courts in WA.

But anyone who brutally slays a partner,by slashing one’s neck 6 times over,.........

Awaiting a verdict,........

AND the piss poor punishment, the c*** will prolly be free to roam the streets again when he is 50 years old.. :evil: :evil:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8302
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:37 pm

desmondo wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:34 pm
grassy1 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:48 pm
I can’t say too much,because it’s before the courts in WA.

But anyone who brutally slays a partner,by slashing one’s neck 6 times over,.........

Awaiting a verdict,........

AND the piss poor punishment, the c*** will prolly be free to roam the streets again when he is 50 years old.. :evil: :evil:
What are the odds a World Crisis,will hasten emergency powers for the current Federal Government and Convicted Willfull Murderers swing?

desmondo
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by desmondo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:59 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:37 pm
desmondo wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:34 pm
grassy1 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:48 pm
I can’t say too much,because it’s before the courts in WA.

But anyone who brutally slays a partner,by slashing one’s neck 6 times over,.........

Awaiting a verdict,........

AND the piss poor punishment, the c*** will prolly be free to roam the streets again when he is 50 years old.. :evil: :evil:
What are the odds a World Crisis,will hasten emergency powers for the current Federal Government and Convicted Willfull Murderers swing?
Whether they swing, fry or just go to sleep 'forever' it would be good to not have to keep the f****** alive and being a drain on society in general. The Chinese do it right, a bullet through the back of the head and the victim falls straight into a pit of quick-lime, then cover it over, cost?, about a dollar.. (It`s actually one of the 'better' 'kinder' ways to put an animal down)

The only proviso I would put on it is, there must be NO DOUBT about guilt. ANY doubt and we lock em up, and eventually, some-how, give them the chance and opportunity to prove their innocence. If they can`t they do their time. But unfortunately I reckon there are already TOO MANY innocent people locked up and not much is being done to alleviate the problem.

desmondo
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by desmondo » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:40 pm

I`d like to nominate Jofra (stupid name) Archer the west indian/come pommie fast bowler. Not for hitting Smith, but for his demeanour immediately after, turning round and walking back to his mark.

I`ve seen many batsmen hit over the years, and normally the first person to check on the welfare of the batsman is the bowler who bowled it. But NOT him, c***.

All the idiots that booed Smith (a whole bunch of c****).

User avatar
rockhole
Club Captain
Posts: 4836
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:31 am
Location: La Grange

Re: c*** nominations

Post by rockhole » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:10 pm

desmondo wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:40 pm
I`d like to nominate Jofra (stupid name) Archer the west indian/come pommie fast bowler. Not for hitting Smith, but for his demeanour immediately after, turning round and walking back to his mark.

I`ve seen many batsmen hit over the years, and normally the first person to check on the welfare of the batsman is the bowler who bowled it. But NOT him, c***.

All the idiots that booed Smith (a whole bunch of c****).
There was reports of him smirking as Smudge hit the deck. What a class act!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark

User avatar
MH_Bomber
Club Captain
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:16 pm
Location: Hughesdale

Re: c*** nominations

Post by MH_Bomber » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:52 am

1) Donald Trump for 12000 lies and every last bit of what he has said and done including his latest utterances declaring himself as The Second Coming.

2)The Brazilian president for setting alight the Amazon rain forest. Given that the Amazon rain forest produces 20% of the world oxygen, there should be a massive global military intervention in that country to take that c-unt out. Far more justifiable that the war in Afghanistan Iraq and possibly what Trumps wants now war in Iran.

Are we all just going sit idly by as this guy does what is tantamount to setting climate change on a course of raising the world temperature by 5 degrees?
Regards

MH_Bomber

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8302
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:01 am

Both are deadset c****,Idiots and any other negative adjective you can throw at them,MH!

Especially the former! :evil:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8302
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: c*** nominations

Post by grassy1 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:50 am

Was going to vote for the Brazilian President,but realised I did so yesterday!

So I’ll vote for him again,being a right environmental c***!

Someone on the ABC put up a caption that,The world stopped at the burning down of a significant Cathedral in France.The Amazin has been burning for 3 weeks.

So why don’t we stop in horror now,says I ?

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7032
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:51 pm
Location: Sydney (Don't hold it against me)
Contact:

Re: c*** nominations

Post by Crazyman » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:28 am

The arsehole of a guard that lured a 3 yr old girl at a shopping centre in Sydney and proceeded to lecture the kids mum for leaving her alone...

The mum for being stupid enough to leave her kid unsupervised. I have 2 kids and know how easy it is lose track of them, but I can’t understand why a parent would do that...

Post Reply